Monday, May 21, 2012

Notebook Nirvana

I am a totally sucker when it comes to pretty notebooks, I have to have them when I see them, and they are always top of my Christmas & Birthday list. (Just above fancy pens, pretty paper, coloured paperclips, personalised stickers... okay, you got me. I'm a complete stationary whore.)

Here's the pick of my current lusts...

I love butterflies, and this journal just sings summertime...





Or this luscious trio, perfect for the romance writer...

No post about notebooks would be complete without mentioning  Moleskine, I especially like the pale blue Volant notebooks just now...





These are uber fab, bright and colourful patterns, easy to spot in your handbag!






Or this is fabulous, with a nod towards the Queen's upcoming Diamond Jubilee...


I am utterly in love with these from the USA, personalised and just lush, lush, lush. Someone tell my husband that my life would be so much more organised if he brought me one?



Now, I know what you're thinking. It's all very well having these gorgeous notebooks (and pens, and notelets, and stickers..), but what am I going to carry them all in?
Fear not, minxettes. 
How about this swoonsome satchel? Isn't it just a thing of beauty? It's available in a zillion different colours and designs, all equally delicious. I want one! I want this one!







4 comments:

Sri Pammi said...

From another fellow stationary whore, wow, Jo!! and i'm so getting that bag...:-)

Lacey Devlin said...

Oh no! I'm a recovering addict and I want ALL OF THEM!!!

Scarlet Wilson said...

Time for confession.
Someone got me notebooks made at vistaprint that had a tropical scene on the front along with the words "This WILL be a Mills and Boon."
They fell apart but the thought was there!

Kat said...

That's cute, Scarlet! A girl can never have enough notebooks.