Thursday, December 19, 2013

All she wants for Christmas...


Right now I'm a very happy Minx. I'm in Switzerland working on my next Chalet Girl novella and the icing on the Christmas log is that for the first time ever I'm spending Christmas and New Year here too!

I'll be visiting the Christmas markets down on the lakeshore at Montreux, walking in the snow, relaxing in the Thermal Baths and drinking lots of chocolat chaud. In other words I'm lucky in that I already have everything I want.

The heroine in my Christmas novella 'Revenge of a Chalet Girl' (OUT TODAY!) is a different case however. All she wants for Christmas is revenge... At least she thinks she does.



Revenge of a Chalet Girl by Lorraine Wilson
Publication date: 19/12/2013
All she wants for Christmas is…revenge.

When chalet girl Amy Wright finds her ex’s name on Chalet Repos’ guest list she sees her chance to get back at him – Josh Carter, the guy who broke her heart. Getting revenge without losing her job will be tricky but luckily the other chalet girls are on hand to offer their support. Pretty soon she’s in too deep and realises she doesn’t want to hurt him anymore. She wants him back.

There’s just one teeny complication…

Buy from Amazon - http://smarturl.it/chaletrevenge
Buy from other retailers - http://www.harperimpulseromance.com/books/revenge-of-a-chalet-girl

Keep up to date with new releases in the Chalet Girl Series - www.facebook.com/LorraineWilsonWriter

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Ohh hope you are having a fabulous time. Congrats, too on your release. I love a "revenge" storyline. The cover is fab too. Caroline x